You’ll Need (Serves 2)
- ½ a squash, cut into half-moon slices
- a little coconut oil
- 3-4 medium beetroot scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 70 g feta, crumbled
- 50g rocket or salad leaves
For the hazelnut dressing
- handful (50g) of toasted hazlenuts
- small bunch (20g) parsley, finely chopped
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 3-4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- pinch of salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 200.
- Toss the squash in coconut oil and roast on a shallow tray for 25-30 mins until browning. Do the same with the beetroots on a separate tray, so they do not stain the squash pink. Toast the hazelnuts in the oven for about 5-6 minutes, until golden and allow to cool
- Chop the hazelnuts and mix with the rest of the dressing ingredients. This should be quite chunky.
- Arrange the squash and beetroot on a bed of rocket or leaves, crumble the feta over the top and drizzle with hazelnut dressing.