We all fancy a little sweet treat once and a while – these gorgeously chewy brownies will satisfy any sweet tooth (I definitely advocate a little of something you love every so often)!
- 140g raw almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp cold filtered water
- 1/2 tsp ground pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp gluten-free bicarbonate of soda
- 65g coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries (optional)
- 125g organic dark chocolate (at least 70%), cut into small chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 140ÅãC/275ÅãF/Gas mark 1. Line a small baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl with a wooden spoon – it will be sticky, but don’t worry. Pour the mixture into the lined tray and flatten it slightly, then bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
3. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes. Remove from the tin, peel off the parchment, and cut into squares.