This dish is from my #EatInSeason: Summer Inspiration.
This is a velvety, iced, super refreshing gazpacho soup packed with antioxidants and goodness. It’s perfect to make ahead – just keep it chilled in the fridge and make sure to give it a good stir before serving.
You’ll Need (serves 6)
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 100g baby spinach
- 3 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 1 long green chilli, deseeded
- 100g walnuts
- 25g basil
- 20g mint
- 20g parsley
- 3 small garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 90ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 heaped tbsp. of coconut or goats milk yoghurt
- 300ml cold water
- 180g ice cubes
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp salt flakes
- In a Nutribullet or stand up blender, whizz all the ingredients together until smooth, you will need to do this in batches.
- Check for seasoning and garnish with herbs, an ice cube, a drizzle of olive oil and a swirl of yoghurt.
Photo credit: Emma Godwin