Say goodbye to boring lumpy porridge as I show you how to make my delicious chia version.
Many are intimidated about how to make nut milk, but here, I share my quick and extremely easy method.
To make the nut milk, you’ll need:
- Hazelnut butter or a nut butter of your choice
- Take a jar of any of your favourite nut butter and put 2 tablespoons into your blender
- Add one glass full of water and blend
- I recommend adding a pinch of cinnamon or vanilla to flavour the milk. And that’s your nut milk done! As simple as it is tasty.
To make the porridge, you’ll need:
- Chia seeds
- Nut milk (that you made following the previous recipes)
– Take 1 tablespoon of chia seeds and pour it into a jar
– Pour your nut milk over the chia seeds
– Leave to soak for around 10-20 minutes (don’t worry if it seems slimy – the nut milk will give it a creamy richness)
– Pour into your serving bowl
– Get your fresh figs and chop into small quarters. Place on top of the chia seeds