This is a wonderful, super-quick dish (but no less impressive or tasty) – it bursts with summer flavour and goodness.
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 yellow courgettes, spiralized
- 3 spring onions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 green or red finger chilli, diced
- handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ avocado, small diced
- 15g basil leaves
- 5g dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
In a wide frying pan, sauté the courgette, spring onions and chilli in a little oil and 1-2 tbsp water for 2-3 minutes, until they soften. Toss with the remaining ingredients except for the feta and lemon zest, just to combine, then crumble the feta and grate the lemon zest over the top and serve.
Photo credit: Susan Bell