I was especially fortunate to be invited to record a podcast with the truly wonderful Zoe Blaskey from Motherkind.
– My difficult journey to becoming pregnant with my daughter
– My approach to nutrition and diet, and how I came to it. I shares my relationship with food and how going to see a Nutritional Therapist set me on the path that led me to where I am today.
– Whether I have managed to put myself at the top as a priority since becoming a Mum, and why we should do this.
– How I have managed to overcome the difficulties of working whilst being a Mum to a young daughter.
– How my nutrition and diet have changed since becoming a Mum.
The MOTHERKIND Podcast brings you dynamic, nurturing and inspiring conversations with some of the world’s best wellbeing leaders, all focused on helping you find calm in the mayhem of modern motherhood. Head to The Motherkind website here.